Friday, March 16, 2012

I'm Not Afraid

     Eminem is one of my favorite rappers. He has such a way with his lyrics. Even though it is ridiculously overplayed I love the rap I'm not afraid. It says: "I'm not afraid to take a stand...." These lyrics make me want to stand for what I believe. I am currently doing this as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I believe that this is the true church so I am devoting 2 years of my life, a thousand miles away from home teaching others about what I have found to be true. Am I saying that everyone has to be a mormon missionary? Absolutely not! It would be nice but all I want is for everyone to stand up for who they are and what they believe. One of my favorite slogans is "stand strong" so once you make your stance stand strong and don't back down. I believe that the world would be a much better place if everyone did this. I'm not afraid to take a stand, are you?
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment